1. How much does Fempowered cost?
A Fempowered subscription costs £10 a month.
2. Can I choose what sanitary products and brands I get?
All of our products are from Kind Organic, but you can choose from a range of products to suit your flow and cycle. You can pick up to 3 different products to fill your box with.
3. Can I buy a Fempowered subscription as a gift?
Not at the moment, but watch this space!
4. How environmentally friendly are the products?
Very! We’ve partnered with Kind Organics because their products are kind to skin, the environment and farmers. Organic cotton is an ethical and eco-friendly choice, as it protects those who grow it and its surrounding environment. Organic farming uses less water during production, no harmful pesticides or herbicides and is an all-round more sustainable practice.
Kind’s products are also free from rayon, fragrance, chlorine bleach and any artificial absorbents. Organic cotton is naturally breathable and soft in texture, making it ideal for period care.
5. How long do I have to subscribe for?
6. Can I cancel my subscription?
7. How do I change the products in my box?
You can change the product bundles you receive each month by logging in to your account on fempowered.me and amending your order.
Please note: our system can take up to 10 days to update orders so if your box is due to be dispatched within 10 days of you changing your order, your box may not be updated until the following month.
8. Can I pause my subscription?
There are times you might not need period products – like when you’re away on your jollies, or you aren’t going to have a period for a while. So you can always pause your subscription, and then email us at email@example.com when you want to re-start it.
9. How do I change my card details?
10. Which day will I be charged each month?
11. Can I change my delivery or billing address?
12. I’ve forgotten my password/ login?
Delivery & Returns
13. How much is delivery?
14. Will my Fempowered pack fit through my letterbox?
15. Do you deliver outside the UK?
16. My order is faulty/damaged?
17. How much money goes to WaterAid?
Every penny of our profit goes to WaterAid’s work to help women and girls around the world.
18. In which countries does WaterAid work?
WaterAid is changing millions of lives every year, working in 28 countries to provide clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene.